Nissan Maxima Keyless Entry Remote Fob
How to Program a Nissan Maxima Keyless Entry Remote Fob
1. Close all vehicle doors, LOCK the doors using the drivers side power door lock button.
2. Insert the key all the way into the ignition, (do not turn) remove key. Repeat this step 5 times. (6 total) The hazard lamps should flash to indicate program mode
3. Press any button on the fob to be programmed, hazards should flash to indicate successful program.
4. To program additional fobs, cycle the drivers side power door lock button UNLOCK, LOCK and repeat the previous step.
5. To exit program mode, turn the ignition ON, OFF. UNLOCK the door using the drivers side switch.
NOTE: When inserting the key into the ignition (step 2), press the key into the ignition firmly and use a steady pace. Slow or fast does not matter as much as keeping your pace steady and consistent.
Nissan proximity keys require a scan tool for programming.