How to Program Chrysler Keyless Remotes
Please try the following instructions for programming the keyless entry of your Chrysler 300, the PT Cruiser and many other models. These instructions can be used to program the Chrysler's keyless entry transmitter or a second key, if you have two valid sentry keys.
If these instructions do not work, try the second set of programming instructions below the row of key fobs.
1. Cut the additional Sentry Key Transponder blank(s) to match the ignition switch lock cylinder key code.
2. Insert the first valid key into the ignition switch and turn the ignition switch ON for at least 3 seconds but no longer than 15 seconds. Turn the ignition switch OFF and remove the first key.
3. Insert the second valid key and turn the ignition switch ON within 15 seconds. After ten seconds, a chime will sound and the Vehicle Security Alarm Indicator Light will begin to flash. Turn the ignition switch OFF and remove the second key.
4. Insert a blank Sentry Key into the ignition switch and turn the ignition switch ON within 60 seconds. After 10 seconds, a single chime will sound and the Vehicle Security Alarm Indicator Light will stop flashing, turn on again for 3 seconds, and then turn off.
Your keyless entry or sentry key from Chrysler should now be programmed.
Find popular replacement key fobs in Chrysler
|300 Keyless fobs||Town & Country||Voyager key fobs|
Chrysler remote keyless programming instructions (2)
These instructions may also work and may bypass the requirement of a primary remote key:
1. Insert the key into the ignition switch, and turn the ignition switch to the RUN position (without starting the vehicle).
2. Using the RKE transmitter programmed to the RKE module, press and continuously hold down the UNLOCK button for 4-10 seconds ,Within the 4-10 second time range, continue to hold the UNLOCK button and press the PANIC button. Both buttons may then be released. Upon the PANIC button being depressed, the message for customer programming mode will be transmitted to the RKE module.
> A chime will be heard to verify that the customer programming mode has been entered.
3. Press and release any button on each transmitter that is to be programmed to the RKE module, including any transmitters which were previously programmed to the RKE module (with a maximum of four possible). After each transmitter is successfully programmed, a chime will be heard to verify that successful programming of the transmitter has occurred.
After thirty seconds or upon the ignition switch being turned OFF, a chime will indicate that the RKE module has exited the programming mode.