Chevy Silverado Keyless Entry Remote Fob
How to Program a Chevy Silverado Keyless Entry Remote Fob
1. Press and hold the drivers side power UNLOCK button.
2. Insert the key into the ignition, cycle it ON, OFF. (do not start the engine) Repeat this step two times. (3x total)
3. Release the drivers side UNLOCK button.
4. The power door locks should cycle to indicate program mode.
5. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the fob to be programmed. The power door locks should cycle to indicate successful programming. (this may take up to 30 seconds)
6. Repeat previous step for additional fobs.
7. Turn the ignition ON to exit program mode.